A good book.

Listers

I am halfway through a superb book written by James Autio called The Digital
Mantrap. This is a very dense 650 page book, better written and better
documented than anything I've ever atttempted. It's about exercise and
nutrition, with a target audience of corporate executives who want to live
long enough to enjoy the fruits of their labor. But it applies directly to
everything we're trying to do in building quality equine athletes.

I've known Jim Autio for about 7 years. He developed two of the nutritional
products that have brought more that a million dollars of sales into my
company--because they work. The man knows his stuff.

The book is $55 and well worth the investment. The problem is, it's only
available by "referral". Why he chose this method of marketing, I don't know,
but it's kind of like multi-level--which I have an adversion to.

So I have a problem. Normally, when I find a good book that would be useful
to the people I'm working with, II tell people about it and suggest
Amazon.com and I  buy it wholesale and then resell it at retail through the
normal methods, guaranteeing satisfaction. I can't do either in this case
because you can't buy it without a referral code. And if I give you my
referral code, then somewhere down the line, they're going to send me a check
for a percentage of your purchase price.

So, as soon as I give you my referral code, this little note turns into
dreaded SPAM.

But, this is the best book I've ever encountered on conditioning and
nutrition. It's dense, slow reading. It's stuffed to the gills with
scientific references. So, it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

So, here's what I'm going to do. If you use the referral code and get the
book and just don't like it--I will buy it from you for what you paid. That
way, if I'm steering you wrong, I'll pay dearly for doing so.  Right now,
that's the only way it can be done.

The site is www.digitalmantrap.com and the code is G4C5.

Sorry if this appears to be spam--it's not intended that way. In fact, if Jim
starts sending me checks, and I haven't had to buy too many books from you
guys, I'll use that money to help sponsor this list.

Tom Ivers