Anyone using a vosal?

Don't know if anyone remebers me, I was looking for my dream horse and
finally found her.

But she's horrible in a bit, and wonderful in a rope halter and metate reins.

I've ordered a vosal and wanted to hear what y'all thought of them.

(I know I shouldn't fix what isn't broke, but I would like an emergency
brake should I need one on the trail)

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com