"plug in"

> I was also curious about rigging up some sort of "plug in" so that I
> didn't have to pop the hood every time I used it and maybe could plug it
> up from the bed.  Any ideas?

I believe my husband rigged my truck up for something similar.  He used an
inverter which is kept under the passenger seat.  There is an extension cord
from it and runs under the truck and into the bed.  I think the reason for
this is that we also had an isolator hooked up with a third battery in the
bed.  I believe the isolator kept the the truck batteries (I have 2, as it's
a diesel) from being drained.  I can ask him if you would like the
specifics.  It's very handy having power.  We initially used it to run his
laptop and GPS while we traveled last summer, but have used it for other
things.

Dede

Justice-When you get what you deserve
Mercy- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace-When you get what you don't deserve