Re: Re: Spray-on Bedliners

> >Has anyone had any experience with Spray-on Bedliners?  I bought my new
> truck
> >last weekend (2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad LB) and I'm exploring bedlining
> options.

The guy that does Scorpion liners in our area suggested getting the shredded
rubberized liner sprayed on the floor of the horse trailer. He says it seals
the floor from urine, water, whatever and makes a nonskid surface at the
same time. He likes to spray them about 6 or 8 inches up the walls, too.
Don't have any money to do it, now, but when we do........

Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm