Re: Junk mail, etc (formerly Pan-Am

In a message dated 06/18/2000 1:16:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
et-albert@email.msn.com writes:

<< Renee, a lot of this 'chatting' is the same as hanging out over the fence
 with the neighbor.  A lot of wasted time!  It's like television, we take a
 perfectly good medium  for education and fun and turn it into nothing but
 advertising and bad programming. >>

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!  hmmm...this discussion we're having is certainly a big
waste of time....kinda like hanging over the fence 'chatting' with your
neighbor, don't you think?.....
Stop trying to police ridecamp.  Who hired you to decide what is "good
enough"....or what is "bad programming"?  Go ride your horse
Renee