Permanent Trail Markings

A few months ago we posted to RideCamp concerning Permanent Trail Markings on National Forest or Other Federal Lands.  We are still trying to convince the local Forest Service that it's a good idea to allow us to do this.

What we are looking for is copies of other Forest Service Permits from rides that use the permanent trail markings.  If anyone would help us we'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks-
Bill and Jan Stevens
Fort Howes Endurance Rides, Inc.
June 9, 2001