Liberty Run 50 & 100

20 mile no stop loop might have been ok in different weather, but we
(Anita and I, turtles on the 100) definitely stopped and let the horses
eat and drink.  Short break the first time around, let them eat till
they looked up the 2nd.  Helped us get through too!  It would have
presented more of a dilemma if we were riding with others who didn't
stop.

Carol in FL