NO BANDANNA/MET RIDECAMPER ANYWAY

On Thursday, June 15th we had our WheelRunner session
(Driving Lessons) at the Green Mountain Horse Association
(GMHA) in S. Woodstock, VT.  We started cross-training to
strengthen his rear for distance riding if anyone wonders what
this has to do with Endurance.

As we were finishing, the Pan Am Pre Ride participants and
crew started to arrive.  An attractive young lady walked up to
me and asked if my name was "John".

She is a Ridecamp "lurker" from VA named "Debbie" who
remembered that I had a gray Arab and lived in VT.

She told me she was there when "Death Visited Ridecamp"
and had met Howard. Now she knows two of our most notorious
members <g>!  She says Howard is a :"nice guy" so I hope I
didn't Impress her too badly.

It was really great to meet a Ridecamper that way. We're waiting
to hear results of the ride.  Coming from the "OD" they were delighted
to hear that it would *only* get to 85 this weekend.  When I got up this
Sunday morning it was 44 degrees!!

I still haven't seen anyone wearing a Ridecamp bandanna.
Was this just some *Get Rich Quick" scheme by Steph <g>??

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association