Re: RC: was amblin' now horn-tootin'

Hi Karen, et al.
Ok, I've held my peace all through this discussion of breeds and can no more.

I'm sorry you had the bad experience, Karen, with the foxtrotter, but that
was only one horse.  I own and ride several and don't find them to be stumbly
at all here in the Ozarks, where everything is either up or down and always
rocky.
I raise my colts (horn-tooting now) on 20 acre pastures or larger, all hilly.
 By the time the kid is old enough to ride, he sure has his legs under him.
Take a look at my website, these horses are pretty too ( shameless marketing
technique, right?) and they DO NOT STUMBLE!
Better luck to you with your next gaited horse,
Kitty Longino
Ribbon Ridge Farm
http://www.mofoxtrot.com/ribbonridge