Dogs in ridecamp and children

I put on a ride last year and stated very clear in ride announcement and
signs on site that read something like this:
Dogs must be on leash at all times
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Any violations to above rules disqualifies the rider.
No exceptions made.

I also stated in the ride announcements that the rider is responsible
for their crew and guests behaviour.
We had no loose dogs or kids.
Having stated it very clearly in advance both in writing and at the ride
briefing everyone was aware of the rules.
I had no complaints from riders over this.
Paddi