RE: Re: Fox Trotting Arab

Don't forget, you have to stick your neck waaaay out forward.  The longer
your neck gets, the better they gait. >g<

Is this what I've been doing wrong?  If the neck thing works, I bet a day
coat and jods would help even more!

I did enter this horse in a gaited pleasure class at a tiny local show, but
all those non-Arab gaited horses just freaked him out. <G>

-tlw
“Sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient
who doesn't get it.”
http://www.mindspring.com/~nis75p06/
AOL Instant Messenger:  Conthesis
ICQ: 49294214