Thought of ya'll today

Was at the post office today and saw a pink wreath on the wall on one side
of the counter and a white wreath on the other. The white wreath was for the
memory of women whom have died from breast cancer.The pink was for
servivors, heroes and women who have won the battle. So i filled out a pink
ribbon for a servivor for my mom.. I also filled one out to the Ridecamp
Women who are the heroes in my heart!!!! gonna have the old doctor feel me
up pretty soon... ugh... but it is well worth it.
Just thought I would let you all know that I thought of ya'll today!
Carla ( i still have my mom!!)
Ansata (she treats good too!!)
Haley (yep has the bestestest rubs for my nose!)
Rob (also makes great Gravy!!!!! and potatoes!!)

I don't mind death...I just don't want to be there when it happens to me-
woody allen