Re: RC: Computer problem

At 12:08 AM 6/16/00 -0400, Tivers@aol.com wrote:
Use Windows Explorer, go into your Temp folder and delete all the temp files
therein. Then reboot.

Sigh.  I have the !@#$%^! computer set up to automatically  remove temp files, but some just stick like a tick.  I went into the temp folder & there were 167 files!  From 2 months ago - nothing more recent.  Go figure.  Well, they are gone now.  Windows is way too high a maintenance OS.  Soon as I can, I want to go to Linux.  Soon as I can.... who knows when that will be.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609