RE: Computer problem

At 08:19 PM 6/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
This might be correctable by installing the latest version of Windows 98, called Windows 98 Release 2.

I went to Microsoft's download page & downlated a patch - I don't even know what for (I'm not computer illiterate but this kind of OS software is not my bag).  I didn't do the Release 2 because they send it as a CD????  I didn't find a download place for Release 2.  Anyway (fingers crossed) things have been actually working properly for almost 15 minutes now, an improvement over before when I could only go for 1 minute before the !@#$%^! computer screwed up.  Thanks for the tip!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609