Re: RC: Mt. Laguna

In a message dated 6/15/00 4:21:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  Got news for you guys.  They been predicting upper 80's but it's been
hitting low 90's. 94 yesterday, and it's been a little muggy. 'course being
from Az. everything's muggy :) >>

OK, I just went and checked the weather.com place.  They said that the high
today was 79.  Predicted highs for Saturday and Sunday in the high 70's.
What's up here?  I actually need the heat training, (pre-Tevis), but its hard
to look forward to.  I wouldn't mind 70 degree weather AT ALL.  I wonder what
the true scoop is!!!  Any of you guys from that area have the real deal for
us?

Sylvia