Re: RC: Pinesap on horse?

Well, having grown up in a fishing camp in Canada and
constantly (until my mom threatened me with the wooden
spoon) getting my sister to look at something on a tree. A
nice pine tree with those huge pitch bubbles!!!! A stick
inserted near the bottom of the bubble at just the right
angle and pressure could spew out that 1/2 tsp. of sap
right into my sister's hair!! So, to make a long story
short, the only way my mother got that stuff out of my
sisters looooong hair was with butter. Rub some in and wipe
off. (Of course you should wash the butter off as the
second step, but it really works well to get the pitch
out!!)

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~