Re: RC: Yosemite Meeting

In a message dated 6/15/00 2:15:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cberto@juno.com
writes:

>  was dumped out the window
>  when Stanley Albright left as supt. of YNP an

Connie,

Is it possible to find Stanley Albright again? Perhaps he can write a letter
as to the good relationship with equestrians.  Also, all meeting information
is public information, start requesting copies of minutes from previous
meetings. I know it is so hard starting over with new land mangers each time,
we are preparing to execute a Memorandum of Understaniding with one of the
local land mangers, it will become an official documant, part of the
management plan, and spells out what we expect as equestrians and what we
will do as volunteers.  Now, we just have to get the trail riders together to
uphold the deal!

Good Luck ,
Jackie Baker
Florida