Re: RC: Re: The Whole Horse Journal, Athlete magazine

I subscribed to Equine Athlete.  It was a pretty good magazine until the last
three or four issues, then it seemed like the content went downhill.  They
sent me a letter telling me that I could take the remaining issues as Horse
Illustrated, a Kid horse mag or one other (old--memory shot).  The choices
weren't great but it was something.  I also had just about 1 or 1 1/2 years
left.  Chose Horse Illustrated, which is at least widening it's  focus a bit.
 Try calling or writing them. jeri