contents of Lyte Now

At 10:02 AM 6/14/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Suzanne,
>
>You can always decrease the amount that you give to
>become equivalent to the product you currently use.

The problem I had with doing that is that then the other contents would be
underdosed.  For example, Lyte Now only has half again as much sodium as
Enduramax and Enduralites.  So if you cut back enough to get comparable
calcium and/or magnesium, you wouldn't have enough sodium (at least in theory)

>We've used it very successfully.  It seems to be more
>palatable to the horse than some other concoctions
>we've tried.  We've found that on the same dosing
>schedule, our horses were better hydrated and more
>alert at the finish.

Well, as they say, the proof is in the pudding!!

>at the time we started using them (about 5 or 6 years
>ago) they were new on the market & I wasn't aware of
>the content.  It made much more sense when I started
>looking into the comparative amounts of ingredients
>that they were getting.
>
>Lyte Now is a little pricier, but our guys do so much
>better with them out on the trail.  It is worth the
>money if it helps us to complete with a safe, healthy
>horse.

Absolutely!  I agree completely re the price....

>We're using enduramax in camp to pre & post load, and
>then Lyte Now on the trail in the multidose tubes.
>
>Linda Flemmer
>Blue Wolf Ranch
>Bruceton Mills, WV

Thanks for the feedback.