No Horses In Yosemite?

Just got this, hope it helps!

The new master plan for Yosemite does not substantially recognize horses or
our needs.  The planners said that we showed little interest during the
planning process.  CSHA has set up a meeting with the feds and is asking for
as many horsemen as possible to attend.  Here is a note from organizers.
Please try to go next week and pass this on to your network.  I will be
there.  Hope to see as many of you as possible.  Believe the meeting is
10am-1pm which is difficult for us working stiffs, but this is really our
last gasp on the subject.

I hope to see as many of you as possible -- bring a friend --
at the Yosemite meeting on Tues. the 21st in Concord.  It's at the Adobe
(Contra Costa Horsemen) , 3119 Grant Street, Concord.   We   MUST
impress upon the feds that we need   1.  adequate staging areas  2.
adequate dirt trails on the valley floor    3.  access out of the valley
to the high country 4.  and KEEP the rental stables open !!!

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.

Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.