Mare Molestation

This is very prevalent.  My sweet little 3 yr old mare was molested 5 years
ago. It was devastating to her and to me.  It took her some time to get over
it - me too!  They never caught the creeps that hurt Kaci but I was told that
there was a lot of these incidents reported that were never resolved. This
was on the east coast and the State Police said they had reports from Rhode
Island to Florida.  Scarey!

Lee