Re: RC: Some statistics from the Rider/Horse History on-line and Pull Data

In a message dated 06/13/2000 12:28:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Michael.Maul@nsc.com writes:

<<
 Others would like pulls allowing RO=rider incapable on going on - RO/M =
 vet thinks the horse is OK but rider thinks a possible metabolic problem -
 RO/L - vet thinks horse OK but rider thinks slightly off and pulls.

I like these options. I've pulled a few times over the years even though my
horse has passed the vet check. Sometimes you just know something isn't quite
right with them.

I haven't checked the records lately, but can career mileage be shown as well
as ride year mileage?

What an awesome job you've been doing! Thanks!!!!!!!

Jeanne