Re: RC: Unidentified subject!

In a message dated 6/13/00 8:48:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
OasisArab@aol.com writes:  (quoting Nancy Mitts):

<< We to a real disservice to endurance riding (and people wanting to start
 out) when we tell people they have to go buy an Arab to get started.
 Especially if they already own another breed of horse. >>

You are absolutely right, Nancy.  For the person who already owns a horse, it
pays to start with the horse with whom they are familiar.  That is a learning
experience in and of itself.  Either that horse will do well, or there will
be areas in which the new rider wishes to improve--in which case, the new
rider (who is no longer quite so new) can go horse shopping in a far more
educated way.

Heidi