Re: RC: The Whole Horse Journal

OH boy HOWDY! I was SOOOO disappointed to hear that Equine Athlete was
disontinued. What is it that riders are reading? Horse ILLUSTRATED??? Does
anyone want to read something enlightening anymore? Not only do I feela real
sense of loss of quality dissemination of information, but it makes me wonder
just what level of reading people are choosing these days. seems to me that a
hores and rider who together compete in athletic endeavor need the most
profound information available, not the light-hearted stuff (which may have
its place but is no sub for solid stuff!)Too bad - nothing to fill the gap
either.
San