The Whole Horse Journal

I was real saddened to get a postcard in the mail that The Whole Horse
Journal was no longer being published (and that the remainder of the
subscription would be Horse and Rider).  First it was Equine Athlete not
being published, then this?

So you are asking, what does this have to do with Endurance?

Well - if it wasn't for Diana Thompson, the founding editor of The Whole
Horse Journal, Beau Joust and I may not have been able to finish our first
50 mile ride at Camp Far West this year.  No, she is not a farrier,
veterinarian, dentist, or equine chiropractor - but she sent me in the right
direction to know where to go in getting my horse sound enough to do his
job!

While I am mourning the loss of TWHJ, I am glad the Diana is still around
and helping horseowners like myself. It's not just "alternative therapies" -
she has some solid common sense approaches to horses body balance issues.
If there is a Diana Thompson "Hands On Horse CareClinic" being held in your
area it is definitely worth while your time.

http://www.handsonhorsecare.com

Kathy and Beau Joust