Re: RC: electrolyte concern

In a message dated 6/12/00 12:33:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
greymare@jps.net writes:

<< Help-
 being almost out of enduralytes and needing electrolytes, I did the quickest
thing, and bought some acculytes at the feed store and ordered more.

 Should i be concerned the first ingredient is dextrose, and third ingredient
is
 postassium BICARBONATE?  According to the famous electrolyte chart,I will
have to dose about 2 1/2 times what I had to do with the enduralytes to be
comparable.

 |Any comments appreciated.

 Karen (worried about a hot ride comming up) >>

We used Acculytes to great advantage in Abu Dhabi. Have no fear.

ti