(no subject)

Here's one I used just yesterday evening - LOL

    My daughter and I were on our way home.  At a golf course, started to
head down hill under some trees, not straight down hill, but somewhat across
the slope.  Laredo's left rear stepped on a huge pinecone, squished it and he
wiped out!  Leg shot forward and then he sat down and we slid.  Downhill.  As
he started to get up, I realized at the angle we were at, there was a good
chance my weight would unbalance him, I had one foot left in the stirrup and
knew I had to bailout.  So, I kicked out of the stirrup - threw myself
backwards and continued into a backwards roll and then landed on my feet.  My
daughter who was behind me started laughing at me so hard she fell off Casey
(she was riding without a saddle).  Laredo's fine.

    How about the rest of y'all?  What's your funniest bailout story?

Linda
Memphis, TN