EIA

Okay all a ya'll.....if anyone is on like...NOW....(8:03 pm pacific time),
and you have any info on Equine Infectious Anemia, I'd appreciate it if you'd
be willing to share you're knowledge.  I'm doing a report on it and I
actually have found a lot of info on it.  I went to search the RC archives,
thinking there might be some info...but my stupid stupid computer won't let
me go there.....so, if any of you can help out, I'd appreciate it.  thanks

Renee and
Soul's Serenade
50 lifetime miles.....and our story is coming....when I'm done with this paper