Re: RC: Re Test

It was a strange feeling to check my mail and find NOTHING from ride camp.  I
also assumed a problem.   Pretty odd for everyone to be quiet at once!

Just wanted to mention that the infamous Ridecamp Renee finished her first 25
on her new horse Sere (Soul's Serenade) yesterday at Chalk Rock.  Both did
great.  The beginning of a great duo, I'm sure

pat farmer