Re: Tevis Page Suggestion

Annie, thanks for the note:

> Hi,Alot of us would like to see a continualy updated waiting list, So
> we can determine our owne risk factor of entering on the waiting list,
> And whos waiting, Thanks Annie

Yes, I've gotten this suggestion from several folks this year.  However,
the Waiting "list" exists, unlike the Ride List, only as a stack of
applications in the Tevis Office.  It is not automated, so there's
nothing for me to grab and publish on the Web.  The office computer is
set up to handle accepted Ride entries only.

WSTF will be upgrading the system after this year's Ride, so who knows?
I'll offer your idea when the time comes.

Meanwhile, I'd say that if you want to do the Ride this year and you
have a horse that is ready, etc., go ahead and put your application in.
Your check or charge will not be banked unless you are picked up on the
Ride List.  In other words, there's no charge for just being on the
waiting list.

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN