SAddles for sale

We have a like new Express Lite in blackish color COMPLETE with 4" stirups,
girth, booties, with STITCHDOWN SEAT, barely touched because it is too big
for me - 17". Believe me if you have ever ridden in a stitchdown seat,
nothing else will do. This package complete would be over $2000 new  but you
can buy ours and ride in it next week for $1600. The stirrups and stitchdown
seat alone are a nearly $400 value, and so this is your chance to get an OF
endurance saddle more quickly and more affordably. It just doesn't fit my
behind.sigh! We will include U.S. Continental shipping also. Email for
photos. Also, a beautiful and lightly used barrel saddle 15" I believe, in
light oil, with matching breastplate, neo girth, stirups and barrel pad for
only $600. This is a really comfy saddle, but the mare i bought it for is
just aging and dropping in the back so nothing really fits anymore. $600 -
photos online also available.
Yes, we are cleaning out our tack room!:)