Re: RC: Fw: Fwd: and LD BC

I don't like the "only a trot out" at the end for completion, either. (For
any distance) We should be getting a complete exam just like any other vet
check. Otherwise it defeats the purpose of "fit to continue" for completion.
As a ride manager, our rides have been pretty small. I would dread having
all the extra paperwork from 40 LD BC's + the other distances.
There is so much variation in BC scoring from 1 vet to the next. It's really
the one "horse show" aspect to our sport. I would just as soon see BC
dropped altogether rather than expanded.

Nancy Mitts