Re: RC: Fw: Fwd: and LD BC

Maybe the rules for BC in LD could be changed?   Like a smaller amount of
points for placing.  How about instead of all the LD riders get to be
scored for BC, just the first half?  I think that would make it a little
easier on whoever is doing the scoring when there's 70 to  80 riders!
 I'm new at this and I'm just shooting out ideas off the top of my head,
so please don't send them down in flames too harshly!! :o)  I got to
stand for BC once, on my 3rd LD ride and I really liked the experience.
Mostly I just liked having the more extensive vet check at the end
instead of the usual -- "just trot off, you look good, bye."   I'm
usually the most paranoid about my horse at the end of a ride rather than
in the middle.

Rae
Tall C Arabians -- TX