Re: RC: Fwd: Attachments

Hi John and Kerri
I checked the html of your message, Kerri and no kak worm. On your
preferences in Microsoft Outlook (the mail program you're using), Kerri,
you can either forward messages as "Quoted" or "Attachment". You might
want to change your setting so that people don't freak out and think
you're giving their computer a "communicable disease" <BG>
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov