Trilby@XP

At 10:19 PM 06/08/2000 -0400, Merryben@aol.com wrote:
>What about braiding her horse's mane and tail with purple and maybe pink
>ribbons.  We used to do stuff like that all the time.  Too bad her horse is
>not grey.  You could dye its mane and tail purple...

Who wants to help me? (volunteers?)

I've got 21 strands of purple and pink/purple colored beads.

when is Trilby going to be getting there?  Should we just get up at 5 a.m.
and do it then?   We can surprise her (errrr...maybe scare the daylights
out of her, one way or another).

Kat....will you be sure to find Trilby before the start and take pictures?