Fwd: RC: Fwd: RC: Fwd: RC: Ride Meals, Entry Fees and LD BC

In a message dated 6/8/00 5:34:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Vallonelee writes:

<<
 I have been to rides that offered BC for anyone entered in the LD.  My horse
won once.  What a thrill it was too!

 Lee >>

I think this is the way it should be.  Congratulations

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----