water tank fish??

Up here in Manitoba, where the mosquito is the provincial bird :^(
I put goldfish in my water trough. I put a dozen small ones in - seven
survived and GREW (huge). I tried a Plecostamus (sp?) bottom feeder to
keep the algae down, but the two I used didn't survive. Apparently there
are some little white bottom feeders that will live, but I can't
remember what they're called. The goldfish certainly did a good job of
keeping the mosquito larva eaten. I fed them flaked food in the winter
and they survived in -30 celcius with a stock tank heater and an
insulated box around the trough.

Kelli