Re: Re: ENDURANCE TRAINING QUERY?

It's not just the kiddies...
-----Original Message-----
From: Celeste Murray <celestem@badgermining.co.za>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>; Tracey <tracey@tbt.co.za>
Date: Thursday, June 08, 2000 10:18 AM
Subject: RC: Re: ENDURANCE TRAINING QUERY?

This is one of my pet peevs amongst "endurance riders" (should be endurance lungers!). This is the lazy rider's easy way out of training, and they mustn't give me the "well I work long hours and don't realy have time to ride" story because then thay shouldn't be doing endurance! I leave home at 6am get back at 6pm and ride for two hours, sometimes in the pitch dark during winter and I know that most endurance riders have very similiar training regimes.
This is the same as the kiddy showing riders who stand at the entrance to the arena not having seen the pony since leaving home that morning, the groom arrives with the pony, mommy or daddy lift the little brat onto the pony they do their thing in the class come out hop off, pass the pony to the groom and off to the canteen/friends etc. with not even a pat to the pony! :-(

Celeste (South Africa)
Shadixx + Snowy + Mawlud (wish she'd lunge us, far easier!)

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !