Re: RC: ENDURANCE TRAINING QUERY?

Bob & Amber Roberts wrote:

> SandyDSA@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 6/7/00 3:42:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tracey@tbt.co.za
> > writes:
> >
> > <<  lunged for two hours per day.
> >
> >   >>
> > THUD!!!!!
> >

> Oh, this reply is sooo funny.  I was waiting to hear the reaction to anyone
> longing for 2 hours.
>
> Amber

Hi all,

I knew the owner and rider of a spanish horse very well. She was the one in 1992 at
the WEC in Barcelone (Spain) to finish fifth and BC. She told me that they had the
horses in a hotwalker for about two hours each day. They did this the final two weeks
before the race.
So, those of you been there, maybe you remember that horse (Orelly). It looked great
after the race. Maybe having a horse running into circles for two hours isn't such a
bad idea....

Wolfgang + Ninja 11
Germany