equine chiropractors

Located near Vancouver, Wa. and found one guy in Portland
who won't come out as far as I live, would have to meet
halfway and still pay for a distance fee. Found another guy
who has not called me back yet. Any names or any of you
guys out there know anybody good? How much do you typically
pay per visit? Maybe a few should get together to split the
distance fee? Does this sound like a good idea?

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~