John Dewsbury Bit of Magic for Sale

I have a brand new, still in the box, never been in a
mouth John Dewsbury Bit of Magic for sale.  I paid
$90.00 for it so thought it might be of benefit for
someone that is familiar with them.  I purchased it
from a woman I bought an Arab from, was unable to keep
the Arab, and I don't need this bit for any of my
horses.  Otherwise known as kangaroo bits or Bit of
Magic with a lifetime guarantee.  In box with the
pamphlet still in it.  Make me an offer.  You can
e-mail me at trinity_oaks@yahoo.com.  Their website is
www.horsebit.com and www.kangaroobits.com but I cannot
seem to pull it up.  Thanks.