***Yosemite Input Alert/SoCal tonight

Lynne Glazer lynne@glazer.org
The superintendent of Yosemite National Park, Dave Milhalik, is appearing tonight at a public meeting at the Autry Museum of Western Heritage, Griffith Park.  He's there starting fromn 4 pm on, the meeting starts at 6 pm, and people who wish to speak get three minutes each, from 6:30pm on.

He is going around the country getting input on the revised Valley plan.

This morning he was a guest on the public radio station KPCC, on the Airtalk show.  I called in and got a number of points across, which he acknowledged; my substitute for not being able to be at the meeting. He said that they've heard from a very small amount of horsemen.  Time to stand up in person and be counted!  He seemed well-oriented to the importance of horses in the Valley, but there aren't enough of us speaking up.

I have no idea how they publicized this meeting, so if you're interested in preserving or establishing trail heads and horse camps within Yosemite, please look out for them.

Perhaps Nancy DuPont/Heritage Trails knows of his scheduled appearances?

Lynne