From: Scott & Dede Johnson [mailto:scottj@cyberlynk.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 9:54 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Napa

I just wanted to say I had a great time doing the 30 mile Wine Country ride
in Napa, CA.  This is only my second ride, and my horse's first.  He was
just great!  I rode with my good friend Kath (her second ride also- horse's
first) and her 12 year old daughter (first for both- she was the junior with
the cute gruella pony).  We had a blast!  The ride was well organized, the
vets were great, lots of water on the trails, not to mention some very nice
volunteers spotting on the trail and cooking the food both Friday and
Saturday night.  Speaking of food at rides, I for one am quite happy to have
pretty much any meal that is cooked for me.  I'm not a picky eater and would
not have time to make something for a potluck.  Due to work constraints, I
am lucky to get there in time to vet in on Friday.  The trails were
challenging but fun (in my rookie opinion) and I just want to say thanks to
Jessica and all her volunteers for the time and effort they put into this
ride.  I am already looking forward to it for next year!

Dede and Louie
55 miles- yahoo!  :)