Re: Fw: SOOO TRUE!!!!!

We don't try to compete in the summer here because the temp is 96F and
the humidity is at least 100%, and that's when it's not raining.  Not to
mention the bugs which would require blood transfusions to replace lost
blood for horses and riders.  A few lucky souls head north or west; the
rest of us just take a break from competition.  We have a ride almost
every weekend from October through April/May, so it's not so bad to sit
at home for a couple of weekends.  I'll start training again after I get
the year end banquet out of the way.  Unless I'm evacuating again for
something.

Carol in FL enjoying my seabreezes which bring the temp down to 92!