Trilby's miles and horses

Trilby and I have delved into the archives and come up with some of the facts
about her career and horses.

She started riding in 1982 on Ring O'Fire [Ringo] her appy gelding.  In 1983
Courtney brought Rushcreek Lad back from Nebraska.  He came to my ranch from
Nebraska and I got to ride him before Trilby bought him.  He was a great
horse to ride and perfectly trained.  When Lad died he had over 18,000 miles.
 He actually had done 21,000 but some of those were taken away.  But that is
another story.

She also rode the following horses:

Bezeron
Alimah
Jeffrey Julip
Washoe Gahnite
Exclaimation A who she rides still with over 6,000 miles
Jackpot Shogun
LS Shanell [Connie Creech's horse]
H. Sir Echo [borrowed from Robert Ribley]
M. Ben Farwiz [Red] who she still rides [over 6,000 miles]
Marksman
Sierra Fadway [we know who she borrowed him from]
Happy, another Bumgardner horse
Ben, we think that was another Bumgardner horse
Rajah
HCC Deep Dish
Shiner.

And then there was the infamous Trilby/Les race of 1986 where Trilby rode 40
horses for over 7,000 miles in one year.  She did not ride Lad that year but
rode him in 1987 for 4,260 miles in one year.  Lad did 74 rides that year.

That's just what we did in 10 minutes of looking at the records.  I told
Trilby she should figure out some more of these things because I am sure some
of them will stand as records for a long time.

Maryben