Re: RC: If you're going to the XP READ THIS!!!

Don't forget scarves and flowers.  I think the vets should wear purple and
scarves.  I know The Duck reads Ridecamp and I will probably get a nasty
email about this but think of it....this is a once in a lifetime thing.  Do
you really think anyone else will ever get to 50,000.  I suppose it is
possible but not likely..