aussie saddle for sale

While we are on the subject of Aussie saddles...I
advertised a Kimberly Campdraft aussie saddle from
Down Under about three weeks ago.  I have lowered the
price to sell.  It is a 15 inch seat Kimberly
Campdraft with girth, brand new.  I previously
advertised it for $600.00 and now I am selling it for
$400.00.  The reason?  I don't care for it on a gaited
horse..although, some may have a different opinion.
This is $200.00 off the retail price that I gave.  If
interested, please e-mail me at trinity_oaks@yahoo.com