ELK VALLEY RIDE (NE) ALERT !!!!

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
Elk Valley Ride July 8-9 is NOT filled up
yet. Saturday is the 50 mile qualifier for the AERC
National Championship Ride and we still have room,
but it is filling fast. There is a 50 Sat. 50 Sun.
2-100 Sat & Sun and the 25 mile LD Sunday..
We are going to have a good time this year!!!
entries can be printed online at:
www.key-net.net/users/elkvalley
All the info you need is there, even a printable
Trail Guide..
Lookin forward to seeing everyone.
Gene and Debbie Zanot