Russian Arab Filly for $2.00

With all these posts on Russian Arabs I want to remind everyone that AERC
has an RD FIVE STAR filly that you can win for the low raffle ticket
price of $2.00.  This is a beautiful bay 3/4 Russian bred filly by one of
the Top Ten Race Sires of the Millennium (Arabian Horse World) RD FIVE
STAR, and out of a rare *NOVATOR daughter, Novators Starlit.  This bay
filly has a lot of chrome, should mature at 15 hands or better, has as
racing pedigree coupled with the beauty that RD FIVE STAR is known for.
I have two RD Five Star mares, a 6 yr old and 3 yr old, and they are not
only super athletic, but very pretty and good size..and best yet, they
have great minds.  Contact me if you want an extended pedigree on this
really neat Russian Arabian Filly.

You can help support AERC and maybe win a wonderful filly for only $2.00.
 Contact the AERC Office, send me a post, or look at page 46 of the June
issue of Endurance News.  If you want to buy more than the one ticket,
then make copies of the ticket and send it/them to the AERC Office.  This
is worth every $2.00 you send because worst case scenario, you have
supported AERC.

Randy Eiland
President