Grey Arabian mare needs home

Gayle Ambler greystonewelsh@netscape.net
From: Gayle Ambler <greystonewelsh@netscape.net>

Hi,
I am looking for a good home for a beautiful Arabian mare.  She is going to be
19 years old this June 12th but she needs an experienced rider.  She is NOT a
beginners horse.  She is well versed in trail riding, and she is very
trainable.

She can not be used for breeding as she has a protein problem and she produces
an incredibly tough sac around the foal.  Which, unless you are lucky enough
to be right there....the foal suffocate at birth as the foal can not get out
of the sac.  In 5 pregnancies, she has had one foal, a filly, by Sect. D N
Forks Sir Oliver Blakeslee.  Her only living foal is now five years old and is
in training and owned by Lei Broadstone.

This mare has been owned by me, since she was 6 months old.  But, I now need
to fine her a good home....no charge.  Her only vice is that she does not like
to be tied.  No known reason.  She will tie as long as she wants to be
there...but, when she is tired of it...she will sit back on the rope until
rope or halter breaks....she will quite litteraly sit back and she will not
give in until something breaks.  She travels, but prefers not to because she
is not use to it.  She loads and unloads okay but needs to be hauled loose.
She is good with Vet and Ferrier.  She can be riden bareback, western or
English.  However, her breeding, being Crabbet and Polish....she leans towards
the Polish side in her movement and is therefore better suited to the western
persuasion

If any of you guys know of someone who would give her a good home.....and not
take her to sell or to sell to the meat market.....let me know or have them
email me.  I don't want any money for her, I only want her to have a good
home.  Believe me, she has many years left to be riden and enjoyed!!
Gayle :)